FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
What ages does Elite train?
– Elite train athletes in grades 5 through 12.
How much does it cost to attend a camp?
– Attend a camp for as low as $149.00.
May parents stay and participate in the camp?
– Yes! We love to have parents at Elite Sport Camps. We encourage them to watch on the field and classroom instruction.
What gear do I need to bring to camp? What gear is supplied?
– Athletic shorts, cleats, sneakers and mouth piece.
What meals are covered during an Elite camp?
– Lunch is provided for each athlete.
What is the Elite cancellation policy?
– If after registering an athlete becomes unable to attend the selected camp, provided Elite is notified 30 days prior to camp. A full refund minus $20.00 administrative fee will refunded.
Who are the coaches?
– Elite’s training staff is made up of current and former NFL coaches and players as well as some of the best college coaches.
How can I get into the Elite Middle School All-Star Game or Blue-Grey All American game?
– Although not required, the majority of our nominations are made with participation from Elite Camps and Combines. For High School athletes, we have partnered with Blue-Grey Football to recommend and nominate potential prospects for their nationally televised game.